Wright & Noble LLC has built a solid reputation in the Central Ohio area by being tireless advocates for the clients we serve. For decades, we have found creative and practical solutions to our clients' legal issues.
We believe in providing every client with the highest level of legal representation, no matter what issue brings them to us. Our firm will work diligently to obtain the best possible outcome to your legal matter, whether this occurs in or out of the courtroom.
Our Practice Areas
- OVI/DUI - A drunk driving conviction comes with serious, long-lasting consequences. We want to minimize the damage that an OVI/DUI arrest can bring.
- Theft, embezzlement, financial misconduct - We defend people in criminal court who are faced with theft, shoplifting and burglary charges.
- Drug crimes - Our goal is to help people avoid jail when they have been arrested for drug crimes.
- Divorce, dissolution and family law - We serve the legal needs of families in transition and provide cost-effective options to help them move forward.
- Personal injury and accidents - Helping those who are injured in car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle and boating accidents, or due to the negligence of others.
- Professional license defense - We offer representation before such licensing boards as the Ohio Board of Nursing, Ohio State Board of Pharmacy, and State Medical Board of Ohio as well as their investigative agencies and law enforcement.
- Estate planning and probate - We help clients plan for the future and successfully navigate the Ohio probate process.
For A Free Initial Consultation
Contact us at 614-626-6323 to speak with a lawyer in our office about any of the above areas. Or if you prefer, you may send an online message using the form on this website. We offer a free initial consultation and accept all major credit cards.
Our law firm is located in Reynoldsburg, Ohio, and we have access to all Central Ohio courts.